Ready For Bread? – download and print the signup sheet
Starting now, Revolution Bakery is offering a new option to have bread delivered weekly to a central site in your town, the same way that a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture—farm share) works. Here’s what happens:
1. You sign up (see application) placing a standing weekly order, choosing what kinds of bread you want and how many loaves you’d like.
2. As with a CSA, you pay just once (at a discounted rate) to get bread once a week all YEAR long. If you need to make alternate arrangements on payment or pick up at our regular farmer markets location— (we will have your order bagged and ready to go), please make a note in the comments section and we will contact you.
3. All year, every Friday, you go to the pickup site in your area (ABQ, Bernalillo, Rio Rancho, Los Alamos, Taos) after the designated drop-off time, and take the bag or bags with your name on it. Then you go home and enjoy your fresh bread and the occasional surprise baked goods.
That’s it! It’s that easy.
- If you have volunteered to be the pick-up site, you are agreeing to have a sheltered space, dry and protected from animals, where we can leave the orders–and to have people come by for the remainder of the day to pick their orders up (and your order comes right to your house). It’s a great way to meet other people who are eating local foods and supporting local businesses.
- If you are out of town you can ask a friend to get your order for you and either freeze it, eat it, or give it away. You can request that we stop deliveries, but no refunds are available for missed weeks. Many happy BREAD SHARE customers get started when they babysit a friend’s BREAD SHARE drop–it’s a fabulous way to share the love!